Dr. Laurentine Fromm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurentine Fromm?

Dr. Fromm

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr. Fromm is very inconsiderate of new patients. I called over two days ago to schedule an appointment with her and she still hasn't had the decency to call back to state whether or not she's accepting new patients. Don't waste your time here if you're looking for a new doctor.

Dr Fromm is an exceptional doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Fromm helped me through some rough times, and provided the whole package of medical treatment, psychological / emotional insights and practical advice. She managed to be extremely professional at the same time she made me feel that she truly cared about me, my family and our outcome.I would recommend Dr Fromm to any friend who needed help.

Posted on November 10th, 2015