Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauretta Ogbue
Dr. Lauretta Ogbue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southlake, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ogbue is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Allen Medical Center and Allen Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauretta Ogbue has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lauretta Ogbue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.
Dr. Lyn Berutti
Southlake, TX 0.61 mi25
Dr. Gary Tigges
Southlake, TX 0.71 mi25
Dr. Edwin Del Rosario
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Keller, TX 1.23 mi31