Dr. Lauretta Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Florissant, MO

July 9th, 2015
dr Roberts delivered all 3 of my babies, my first baby had some medial problems at birth and was in special care for 5 days. On her morning rounds she would go and check on him first and she sat in the waiting room with us one day while waiting on some results.

July 24th, 2013
Dr. Roberts is attentive, caring and very knowledgeable. She shares her personal challenges to help me understand my options. She doesn't on medical procedures, but provides options so I can make informed decisions about my health. Thanks Dr. Roberts for your guidance and services since 1996.

June 24th, 2012
The most caring, compassionate and professional doctor I have ever had.

February 2nd, 2012
In tune with patient
As a patient of Dr. Roberts, I had begun experiencing some symptoms that raised red flags. As a result of her persistence and insisting that I see my primary care physician, testing discovered that I had Type II diabetes. I was able to turn things around because of her watchful eye.

January 12th, 2012
Would not recommend
Dr. Roberts, is rude, inconsiderate, nonchalant, uncaring and bitter

March 21st, 2011
Love Lauretta
I have been a long time patient (nearly 30 years) of Dr. Roberts. She is wonderful. Her nurse practicioner, Krista is equally is awesome.

May 13th, 2010
Stay Away
Stay away from this doctor. She has terrible bedside manner. She is also about money. She did not collect enough specimen from me and wanted me to repay. I have visited the office several times before and I was always serviced by the nurse practitioner who was wonderful and I never had to make a second visit. Stay away from this old broad.

January 26th, 2010
I've had experiences with doctors, where the doctor is great and their staff was horrible.This experience was the total opposite! The staff are great, but this doctor is not so great. She may be a good doctor, but I will probably never get to find that out. I don't appreciate when a doctor can't take the time to be human for just a second and listen to the patient. I'm very aware of the intelligence and skill that is required to be a physician, but this does not mean that your patients are any less intelligent. This lady was so busy going by the text books, that she wouldn't listen to what I was trying to inform her of about my 34 year old body! She was arrogant and almost rude. I had to make sure it wasn't me being sensitive when he left the exam room. I wasn't being sensitive. She just has a horrible bedside manner! I will not be returning there, and will be looking for a doctor who is willing to listen and TRY to understand what the patient is saying instead of telling your patient that you're not going to understand what they're saying.... Hopefully, I'll have better luck with the next doctor!

March 31st, 2009
Love this office

May 13th, 2008
Horrible Bed side manner
Dr. Roberts is very rude. She has no bedside manner. She doesn't allow the patient to ask questions if she feels they may be questioning her opinion. Please find another doctor.