A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurey Mogil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurey Mogil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurey Mogil, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogil graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mogil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurey Gail Mogil MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurey G. Mogil practice?
- Dr. Laurey Mogil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurey Mogil practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.