A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri An:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauri An is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri An, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. An graduated from Hanyang Univ, Coll Of Med, Sungdung-Ku, Seoul, So Korea. She has 1 awards.
Dr. An has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri In-Ja An MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauri I. An practice?
- Dr. Lauri An has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauri An practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.