Dr. Lauri Budnick Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lauri Budnick?

Condescending

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Not worth 1 1/2 hour wait. Dr. Budnick has absolutely no bedside manner. I am sorry I did not heed the reviews on this sight. There are so many other competent physicians in Stonybrook. Don't waste your valuable time at this office.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

She's thorough. HOWEVER, it's one thing to be thorough but to be thorough to a level where you can be seen as "insecure" and "unsure of yourself" is completely different! That's what part of my experience was. She'd fixate on something and fixate and fixate. In the meantime, I'm thinking 21 yrs as a doctor/surgeon, what's she insecure about, why is she so unsure of herself? BEWARE - She drops not so good to out right bad news like a bomb, without warning. No concern for you at all. She's capable of and has LIED! She knows she's the doctor, she's the one who will be believed. Accurate Diagnosis didn't come into play. Her Bedside Manner - there is none, but I couldn't give a negative rating. She should be made aware of this site, she could make positive changes to herself.

Wait and wait and wait and wait and...

Posted on May 4th, 2015

At first Dr. Budnick seemed to be the most knowledgeable doctor I've seen for my interstitial cystitis. This might be the case but after my initial appointment, the wait times got longer and longer. She tried a few meds and when they didn't work she scheduled me for weekly appointments with the nurse to inject directly into my bladder (she told me it was covered by insurance but the bills told another story). I waited so long to see both the doctor and the nurses every time I went it was obscene. There were appointments where I waited over an hour in the examination room with no pants! The last straw was the final visit when, after an hour wait for the nurse, they told me it might be up to another half hour because they were in a meeting. I walked out. Nothing she prescribed gave me much relief and the bladder injections (which I was charged for and my phone calls went unreturned until a DEBT COLLECTOR contacted me for the money) hurt more than they helped me. Don't make the same mistake I did - this doctor and her staff are too busy and overshedule everything!

Run!!!!

Posted on August 13th, 2014

If you want to be cared for in the manner of a factory, go here. If you want patient care, look elsewhere. She does not even feign a crap long enough to glance over your chart at your visit. She is cold, unfeeling and gives little for you. She has no answers and seems unaware of ANYTHING with your care.

Do it yourself-er!

Posted on March 10th, 2014

At first the staff would not let me schedule an appointment with Dr. Budnick, telling me sha is a urologist, not a gyn. I had to insist that I did in fact have a referral for a urologist multiple times before they would even schedule me. After a month and a half I finally got my 10 minute appointment to explain my symptoms. After diagnosing my Interstitial cystitis she told me to go home and google it rather than explain to me what it was and how it was effecting me. She didn't seem like she gave a rats tuchus about me or my diagnosis.

Are you still here?

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

After an initial visit with Dr. Budnick I was scheduled for a cystoscopy. My appt. was for 3:30. At 5:00 I noticed computers being shut down and lights turning off.When I approached the desk to ask what was going on, they response was: "Are you still here". Actually, no I'm gone...never to return!!!!!

Posted on August 28th, 2017