A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burroughs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burroughs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri Burroughs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Dyskeratosis Congenita
- Fanconi Anemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Burroughs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Michelle Burroughs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lauri M. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Lauri Burroughs has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauri Burroughs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Oncologists.