A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burroughs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri Burroughs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Dyskeratosis Congenita
- Fanconi Anemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Burroughs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Michelle Burroughs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lauri M. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Lauri Burroughs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauri Burroughs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.