Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauri Conroy
Dr. Lauri Conroy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with other offices in East China, MI and Troy, MI (and 7 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Conroy is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauri Conroy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Lauri Conroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Judie Goodman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Southfield, MI 0 mi33
Dr. Luise Illuminati
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi34
Dr. Anibal Drelichman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi43