Dr. Lauri Fairbanks Doane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauri Fairbanks Doane?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

HORRIBLE

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. SHE'S A LOUSY DOCTOR. WHEN I FIRST SAW HER SHE WAS FINE WHEN I WAS HEALTHY BUT WHEN I BECAME ILL SHE COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG SO SHE DIAGNOSED ME WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS!!!!!! I HAD A SPINAL TUMOR AND I HAD SUFFERED A STROKE! I'M NO DOCTOR BUT WHEN I COULD BARELY WALK I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG IN MY SPINE BUT SHE WOULDN'T DO AM MRI OR CAT SCAN. MY NEUROSURGEON SAID I WOULD HAVE DIED IF IT WEREN'T REMOVED! LIKE I SAID DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME!

October 24th, 2014

She has been my "primary care physician" for almost 10 years but I have never seen her. Every time I go, they have me see a Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. So I'm switching to a different practice.

August 7th, 2013

Highly Recommend Dr. Fairbanks-Doane

I've been seeing Dr. Fairbanks-Doane for years. She takes the time to really listen and obviously reviews my file and her notes before talking with me so she knows who I am. She respects and is supportive of my use of alternative medicine when applicable as well as traditional medicine. She knows my adversion to drugs and works with me to find alternatives when appropriate (sometimes the appropriate treatment is an antibiotic but I don't believe injust popping a pill for every ache and pain without good cause) but will write me a prescription or recommend further treatment with a specialist, as neccessary.

February 19th, 2012

Takes time to listen, treats you with respect

Dr. Fairbanks takes time to talk with and really listen to your concerns and treats you with respect.

May 9th, 2011

She didn't seem to care much at all about some symptoms I was having. In a hurry to get in and out of the room. Very, outwardly rude. Awful personal experience. Will definitely be switching PCP.

July 6th, 2017