A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri Goodell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Goodell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Ann Goodell MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lauri A. Goodell practice?
- Dr. Lauri Goodell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauri Goodell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.