A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodell
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Goodell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri Goodell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Goodell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Ann Goodell MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lauri A. Goodell practice?
- Dr. Lauri Goodell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauri Goodell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.