A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri Hicks, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hicks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CMC University
- CMC Northeast,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Ann Hicks DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lauri A. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Lauri Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauri Hicks practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.