A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Levison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauri Levison is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri Levison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levison graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Levison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauri B. Levison practice?
Dr. Lauri Levison practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.