A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Lowenbraun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauri Lowenbraun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauri Lowenbraun, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenbraun graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowenbraun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Lowenbraun DO is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lauri Lowenbraun practice?
- Dr. Lauri Lowenbraun has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauri Lowenbraun practices Psychiatry near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Psychiatrists.