A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Mulvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauri Mulvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulvey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mulvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mulvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Diane Mulvey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauri D. Mulvey practice?
- Dr. Lauri Mulvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauri Mulvey practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.