A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Mulvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauri Mulvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulvey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mulvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mulvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri Diane Mulvey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauri D. Mulvey practice?
- Dr. Lauri Mulvey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lauri Mulvey practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.