A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauri Thrupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thrupp
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thrupp graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Thrupp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauri David Thrupp MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lauri D. Thrupp practice?
- Dr. Lauri Thrupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauri Thrupp practices Infectious Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Infectious Disease Doctors.