Learn more about Dr. Laurian Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurian Jacoby is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacoby
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacoby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurian Jacoby, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Jacoby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurian DR Jacoby MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laurian D. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Laurian Jacoby has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurian Jacoby practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.