A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurian Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurian Jacoby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurian Jacoby, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Jacoby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurian DR Jacoby MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laurian D. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Laurian Jacoby has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurian Jacoby practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.