A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurian Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurian Jacoby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurian Jacoby, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Jacoby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans