A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurianne Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurianne Scott, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurianne Scott, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurianne Florke Scott DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurianne F. Scott practice?
- Dr. Laurianne Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurianne Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.