Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Gordon
Dr. Laurie Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. Dr. Gordon has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Laurie Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Ralph Cipriani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Stamford, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Shira Vadel
Stamford, CT 0 mi20