A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Kane, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Anne Kane MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Kane practice?
- Dr. Laurie Kane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Kane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.