Dr. Laurie Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Miller?

February 4th, 2016

Our family loves Dr. Miller. She is amazing and takes the time you need. Great doctor!!

August 21st, 2014

Patient

Dr. Miller has been great to me! She has listened and considered everything I tell her in my visits. I have on-going non-curable illnesses which she treats and understands. Illnesses that many Dr.'s do not understand and because they are incurable they don't want to deal with it. With Dr. Miller's willingness to help, it has kept me from frequent ER visits due to one of my illnesses. I owe her a great big thank you for listening to me and being an empathetic person. It has been a long hard road, and I am grateful for Dr. Miller! She may be a little busy sometimes, but that is what happens when you work in a clinic that helps the less fortunate when they can and are shorthanded. Salud Family Clinic...keep up the good work!! God Bless You!!

July 13th, 2015