A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Great River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Harlan Anderson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie H. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Laurie Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Anderson practices Pediatrics near Springdale, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Blytheville, AR.
See Springdale Pediatricians.