Dr. Laurie Ashby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Ashby?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Ashby?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2012

A First Rate Physician....Puts Patients First

I would definitely recommend Dr. Ashby. She has taken as long as I need for an appointment and if I have more things to cover than is reasonable for an annual she makes a good follow up plan for us. She is good at working with my other doctors cooperatively which I have found to be a problem with some other family physicians. Very personable and approachable. I did however have a bad experience with one of the PA's in the office and when Dr Ashby heard about it she told me I should have told the nurse to get me another Dr. (she was not in the office). She did speak to the offending PA. I like a physician who is proactive and stands up for her patients like that.

March 22nd, 2012

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

So I am writing this because I believe that Dr.Ashby deserves the praise. In 2007 I first started seeing her. My 1st appointment she listened to everything I told her and iinstead of making me repeat all the previous tests that had been run she sets up the next logical test, gets me set with a specialist, helps me to control my pain and generally does what no doctor has done in the last 10 years. I absoutely LOVE her as a dr.

October 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ashby's for about ten years, even prior to her being with CCFM. She's the best physician I've ever had. She is friendly, caring,listens,gives detailed answers to my questions and shares information that supports her opinion. She stays current on studies and medical developments. I have always been more than satisfied with her as well as any referral physicians that she sends me to. She went out of her way to find a male physician for my husband. He is very happy with him too. Dr. Ashby is always courteuos and professional. She trys hard to maintain a schedule so that she can give all her patients her full attention. Wherever she goes, I go. Advice to patients; when you schedule an appointment tell them all of the reasons that you need to see the doctor. That way they will allot the proper amount of time for your visit. Be prepared for your appointment. If you have to make a list that's ok. It will go a lot better for you too. Be honest with the doctor so she can do her best for you.

September 20th, 2008

Not recommended

Dr. Ashby completely ignored health issues, i.e., diabetes, liver condition, and high Choloresterol. Miss-diagnosed skin erruption and pushed the purchase of a hand brace that was far too large, because she did not have the correct size--thus it was useless. Dr. Ashby appeared to have no procedure in place to follow patient care. She was clearly not engaged.

July 25th, 2016