Overall Review

2.6

April 29th, 2016
Horrible doctor, she does not care about patients.
I made an appointment after being involved in a car crash. I live in Adrian, so Tecumseh is about a 10 minute drive. After waiting for 30 minutes, the receptionist told me Dr. Barkway had plans and needs to leave and asked if I could come back in a week. Seriously? I am so upset with this doctor and will not be coming back.

February 28th, 2015
happy with Dr. barkway
I like Dr Barkway she always take time and listening to me . And the staff is excellent too . The only thing I don't like is having appointment and there seeing people come in that walked in after me going in first though the walk in clinic I feel that they should go by who first in that order because having to set in the lobby for two hours or three is very hard especially on the elderly . But as far as a Doctor she is excellent . Just please Doctor Barkway and office staff take people in the order that they arrived in . Thank you

February 14th, 2013
Just seen here in the ER last night. Not sure why all the bad reviews. I thought she was better then some of the other ER doctors I have seen.

January 24th, 2013
NEVER see Dr. Barkway!
Dr. Laura Barkway is rude, ill-qualified as a physician, extremely unprofessional. She has long had a very bad reputation in the community and my family will refuse treatment from her. I understand she has lost hospital priviledges because of the many complaints against her.

October 31st, 2011
Terrible dr and staff
Very unprofessional and uncaring staff and dr. Over an hour wait for ten minutes with the dr who never even looked me in the eye.

June 6th, 2011
Absolutely horrible doctor, wait times just as bad
I wouldn't recommend anyone I know seeing this doctor and I have now heard the same opinion from many people I know who've visited her in the past. I've never waited less than an hour to be seen, she doesn't take all your symptoms into consideration, the office staff is EXTREMELY rude, and she spends very little time in your room. I was put in an exam room that already had another patient in it today! And the nurse didn't believe me when I said I've never smoked. I am officially finding a new doctor.