inactive

Laurie D Berdahl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Laurie Berdahl is the most affectionate doctor I have ever been to. She's very helpful and knows exactly what I need every time I visit. It is obvious that she really does cares about her patients, and how we're doing, which is hard to come by. I have recommended many family members and friends to Dr. Berdahl and have heard only good things. Last time I was in her office, I picked up a copy of her book, "7 Skills for Parenting Success" and would highly recommend it for any parents or parents-to-be because I found it to be very interesting and helpful. All in all, Dr. Berdahl is an amazingly good-natured person, and professional. I don't have a single negative thing to say about her.

January 5th, 2012
My experience with Dr.Berdahl has always been excellent in the 15 years that she has been my doctor.I went through a major surgery and I have been very well taken care of. Her MA is fantastic!! I wish she was my primary care physcian.

October 26th, 2011
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Berdahl. She is one of a kind. Extremely knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. I had a complex medical issue and went to two other doctors before Dr. Berdahl got my diagnosis and treatment right! I recommend her to everyone I know and most people have already had her recommended to them by someone else!

July 24th, 2011
I am lucky enough to be a patient of Dr. Berdahl's but also got to be there when she delivered by grandchild. I was so impressed by her calmness and attention. What a wonderful experience!

April 6th, 2011
DR. Berdhal takes care of many of the doctors wives and nurses here. We are lucky to have her. That's because she is smart and really cares. Excellent!

July 7th, 2010
Excellent physician and very nice.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Berdahl is a very caring and excellent physician. She explains everything so well and takes a lot of time with me. SHe is very knowledgable also. I highly recommend her.

April 1st, 2010
The wait times were very long and she does not take your concerns or questions seriously!