A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Blanscet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Blanscet, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanscet
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blanscet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Blanscet, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Male Circumcision
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanscet graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanscet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare System-Wildomar
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Blanscet DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Blanscet practice?
- Dr. Laurie Blanscet has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Blanscet practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Primary Care Doctors.