A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Blanscet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Blanscet, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Blanscet, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Male Circumcision
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanscet graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanscet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare System-Wildomar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Blanscet DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Blanscet practice?
- Dr. Laurie Blanscet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Blanscet practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Primary Care Doctors.