Dr. Laurie Blanscet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Blanscet?

All About The Money

Posted on September 10th, 2017

I had really liked Dr. Blanscet when I first started seeing her [past tense], she seemed like a great doctor, and she seemed to genuinely care. Which is why the treatment I received is so puzzling, and hurtful. Shortly after I started receiving treatment from her, she joins MDVIP, a concierge service where I had to pay a $450. fee every 3 months [in addition to my insurance] in order to continue seeing her. The fee is supposed to guarantee patients more focused attention & care. Part of this was to be able to text or call after hours for urgent matters, and you get a free wellness exam every year. I thought it was crazy expensive but I didn't have another doctor & I really liked her so I paid it. After approx 4 years of paying that crazy fee, I get a letter from her office saying they are dumping MDVIP because MDVIP was going to raise their rates. I was thrilled thinking they were going to stop charging the high fees. But then I get the news they are just cutting out the middleman, and they want their patients to now pay their office directly! We were instructed to not speak to MDVIP about it. [Which I personally thought sounded kind of shady.] Her office asked me for my credit card, so they can bill me directly. So I went ahead and gave them my credit card number. THEN, out of nowhere, I receive a certified letter from Dr. Blanscet saying she's no longer going to be my doctor! Basically dumping me after all those years and all that money! They just abandoned me, even though I'm dealing with current health issues that she was treating me for! And they didn’t even give me a good explanation! The letter only says: “Due to a communication breakdown". Well what the heck does that mean???? I've got a phone & an Email...and we’ve communicated just fine…??? So I write to her office requesting an explanation or example of what they were meaning by this because I hadn’t a clue, but they didn't respond. Unbelievable! And here I thought she was such a wonderful doctor who really cared about me! Not!!! Luckily, I found another doctor who is really great and A LOT MORE AFFORDABLE. [I thank God for looking out for me]....But I will never forget what a shady outfit “An Optimal You” turned out to be. Seems money is far more important to her than the health of her patients.

Posted on October 11th, 2014

Dr. Blanscet was a wonderful doctor until she changed to MDVIP which not everyone can afford to pay. She grew to big and doesn't care now about anyone who cannot afford to join this rip off group.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

MY FIRST VISIT WITH DR. BLANSCET WAS REALLY A GOOD ONE! I WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT BY THE FRONT OFFICE GIRLS AND DR. BLANSCET WAS SO EASY TO TALK TO. ...

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Sadly, it is so easy for people to post untrue and damaging things. Dana was going through some personal issues that have now resolved, he is now back to his happy, caring self. Don't persecute him for a short time of being "off". He is better than most doctors. Dr. Blanscet and Christine are also very caring and compassionate, of course! Overall you get great care here! You can not have quality medical care without a wait these days. You need to realize that insurances do not pay doctors to help you, they are paid to get you in and out. When you wait, it is because the doctor and the P.A. are spending extra time with a prior patient AND they WILL spend it with you if needed. I NEVER feel rushed at this office. This is truly an office that cares about you! And followup they do! They make sure that you get your results and that you got what you needed.

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dana seems to be a mean spirited person which I will no longer see. However, Christine is wonderful and emphatic. Very much like Dr. Blanscet. Strangers have made unsolicited comments to me about Dana when they have seen on a perscription slip that Dr Blanscet was my doctor. Their comments were less than complimentary regarding him.

Best Dr. I have ever seen

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Wonderful, caring Dr. She always takes her time with you, sometimes you have to wait a bit, but when you are seeing her she takes her time a will not rush you out. I have been seeing her for 7 yrs now. Her staff and PA's are always friendly and professional. Would reccomend this Dr. and Her PA's to my closes friends and family.

quality care

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

I know that you can wait for a good doctor. It is worth it. so often we want our cake and eat it too! In this current health insurance environment I find myself lucky to have found Dr. Blanscet. She is kind and caring. She has two great P.A.'s. You can always get into one of the providers on the same day. They used to have a longer wait time but they have worked on the schedule. But, if I wait I consider it a small price to pay for quality care. Isn't your health worth a little time??

Posted on August 9th, 2009

very long wait times, hard to see Dr. always a p.a. They take 1 1/2 hour lunch and closed on Fridays. Very inconvenient if you work. Dr. is nice if you ever get to see her.

Too Interested

Posted on June 8th, 2009

In hawking expensive Arbonne products no matter what you go in to be seen for. You have to sit in a hot crowded waiting room, then wait in a hot stuffy exam room. If you have an appointment with this doctor (IF you can even get an appointment - same day appointments are out unless you call within 10 minutes of the office opening and if you want an appointment with her, you have to book it weeks in advance and most of the staff is surly)you can expect your appointment to take at least an hour and a half to two hours. Of that time, you'll spend maybe 10 minutes being seen. Then you'll be made to endure a sales pitch for grossly overpriced "health care" products and be hounded to attend her "health classes" which are also pitches for Arbonne.

Wonderful Doctor, Caring