The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Bleicher
Dr. Laurie Bleicher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Bleicher is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center, Laurie J. Bleicher, MD and Providence Extended Care Center. Dr. Bleicher has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Bleicher has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Laurie Bleicher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Marilyn Sandford
Anchorage, AK 0 mi24
Dr. Steven Floerchinger
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Anchorage, AK 0 mi29
Dr. Michael Bleicher
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Anchorage, AK 0 mi47