A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Bleicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Bleicher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleicher graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bleicher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Laurie J. Bleicher, MD
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie J Bleicher MD is a female Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Bleicher practice?
- Dr. Laurie Bleicher has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Bleicher practices Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.