Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Searching for the best show details Searching for the best
by Life is too short on Jul 18th, 2016

Dr. Bleicher was recommended to me, but when I called her office looking to schedule an appointment, the receptionist I believe she said her name is Jessica was extremely rude. Her voice was harsh and she had a very bad attitude. She should know that patients call there for serious reasons especially something like cancer. I found rudeness in her voice, and she always talk over me. When she talked over me, I didn't stop talking because I wanted her to stop talking and to listen to what I was saying, but my goodness, she kept on shooting her mouth off. Then after all that, she asked me and I quote "What kind of cancer do think you have, is it cancer or pre cancer"? Common now, what kind of stupid question was that? For one thing she was so rude, always talk over me, she didn't understand the whole thing because she didn't want to listen to what I was saying, instead, she shoot her mouth off, and then asked me this very stupid question. I told her that I made a mistake calling their office, and that she was very rude, and hung up.

Oct 3rd, 2015

Excellent doctor. Would highly recommend this doctor. Have been with this doctor for 24 plus years.

Highest recommendation show details Highest recommendation
Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Bleicher is an excellent doctor. I can only give her the highest recommendation.

Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Bleicher is an excellent physician an surgeon. She has been my physician since I moved to Anchorage, d/t family history of breast cancer. I was treated for breast cancer, had surgery and follow up care. She has impeccable standards and is always interested in concerns her patient may have.

Feb 19th, 2015

Love Dr Bleicher! One of the smartest women I've ever met.

Terrific! show details Terrific!
Feb 9th, 2015

Terrific surgeon.

Hawaii pride show details Hawaii pride
Jun 26th, 2014

I just had an appt for pre-op. Got there 15-10 mins early. At a same there were a couple who got there same time which they were behind us entering the door. They called her in before me. We waited for over 1 hour. We were upset that we decided to reschedule. Now I'm booked for 2 weeks out. I assuming they scheduled the lady the same time. I am disappointed cause I really like dr Bleicher. I blame it on the receptionist.

by Louise Rodenbeck on Jul 10th, 2013

I was very impressed with her skill as a surgeon, her bedside manner, the organization of her office and her entire business. I am a healthcare worker so I scrutinize others-she is excellent in every category.

Jan 30th, 2012

My experience was great.. I would recommend her..

Not a Plastic surgeon show details Not a Plastic surgeon
by frankenboob on Apr 18th, 2011

SHE IS NOT A PLASTIC OR RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGEON!! (although she claims to have worked w/one 25 years ago! haha). She also does not have up to the minute office equipment, and seems to operate in the technological dark ages, which is not appropriate for a surgeonShe messed my mastectomy up, and I have some problems which she is dismissive about. She did not give me complete nor accurate information as to what to expect in terms of massive areas of numbness which extend into my back!

Highly Recommend! show details Highly Recommend!
by Vicky B. on Jun 18th, 2008

I am a breast cancer survivor going on 9 years. I continue to see Dr. Bleicher on an annual basis. Sure, sometimes the wait is long but she gives every patient all the time they need with her. She has an excellent bed side manner and her office staff are caring and professional. I feel fortunate to have such a highly skilled doctor looking out for me!