Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist
3851 Piper St
Ste U422
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-561-2533
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Hawaii pride  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2014

I just had an appt for pre-op. Got there 15-10 mins early. At a same there were a couple who got there same time which they were behind us entering the door. They called her in before me. We waited for over 1 hour. We were upset that we decided to reschedule. Now I'm booked for 2 weeks out. I assuming they scheduled the lady the same time. I am disappointed cause I really like dr Bleicher. I blame it on the receptionist.

|  show details
by Louise Rodenbeck on Jul 10th, 2013

I was very impressed with her skill as a surgeon, her bedside manner, the organization of her office and her entire business. I am a healthcare worker so I scrutinize others-she is excellent in every category.

|  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

My experience was great.. I would recommend her..

|  Not a Plastic surgeon  |  show details
by frankenboob on Apr 18th, 2011

SHE IS NOT A PLASTIC OR RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGEON!! (although she claims to have worked w/one 25 years ago! haha). She also does not have up to the minute office equipment, and seems to operate in the technological dark ages, which is not appropriate for a surgeonShe messed my mastectomy up, and I have some problems which she is dismissive about. She did not give me complete nor accurate information as to what to expect in terms of massive areas of numbness which extend into my back!

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
by Vicky B. on Jun 18th, 2008

I am a breast cancer survivor going on 9 years. I continue to see Dr. Bleicher on an annual basis. Sure, sometimes the wait is long but she gives every patient all the time they need with her. She has an excellent bed side manner and her office staff are caring and professional. I feel fortunate to have such a highly skilled doctor looking out for me!