A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Browngoehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Browngoehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browngoehl
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Browngoehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Browngoehl, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Herniated Disc
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Browngoehl graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Browngoehl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie A Browngoehl MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Browngoehl practice?
- Dr. Laurie Browngoehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Browngoehl practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Haverford, PA.
See Haverford Physiatrists.