A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Browngoehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Browngoehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Browngoehl, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Herniated Disc
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Browngoehl graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Browngoehl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie A Browngoehl MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Browngoehl practice?
- Dr. Laurie Browngoehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Browngoehl practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Haverford, PA.
See Haverford Physiatrists.