A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie L Carr MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Laurie Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Carr practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Oncologists.