A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, and Head and Neck Cancers, Breast Cancer.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Carr practice?
Dr. Laurie Carr practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Denver Internists and Denver Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Carr, Dr. Laura Carr, Dr. Laureen Carr, Dr. Lauren Carr, Dr. Laurene Carr, Dr. Lauretta Carr, Dr. Laurette Carr, Dr. Lauri Carr