A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie L Carr MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Laurie Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Carr practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Oncologists.