A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Anne Sue Chin Chu MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Chu practice?
- Dr. Laurie Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Chu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Internists and Bellflower Infectious Disease Doctors.