Dr. Laurie Denise Smith MD and PHD is female, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Hedrick Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie D. Smith practice?
Dr. Laurie Smith practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Smith, Dr. Laura Smith, Dr. Laureen Smith, Dr. Lauren Smith, Dr. Laurene Smith, Dr. Lauretta Smith, Dr. Laurette Smith, Dr. Lauri Smith