Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Davies
Dr. Laurie Davies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Davies is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, Baptist Medical Center - Beaches and UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Davies has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Laurie Davies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. William Paul
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Gainesville, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Antonio Mcguire
Gainesville, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Charles Hobson
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Gainesville, FL 0 mi30