A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Dibble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Dibble is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Dibble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibble graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Dibble has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Dibble MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Dibble practice?
- Dr. Laurie Dibble has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Dibble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Petaluma, CA.
See Petaluma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.