A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Diem is Excellent. Dr. Diem has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Diem, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diem graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Diem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Diem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Diem practice?
Dr. Laurie Diem practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Pediatricians and Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Diem, Dr. Lorena Diem, Dr. Lorenza Diem, Dr. Laurette Diem, Dr. Lorri Diem, Dr. Loretta Diem, Dr. Laurene Diem, Dr. Laura Diem