Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  I love Dr Diem!!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I want to share my experience for this Dr. she's really nice,calm,patience and very understanding. I had worked so many Doctors but she's the best one...

Sep 7th, 2011

I cannot comment on the doctor herself because i haven't met her yet but I can definitely say that the office staff did not create a good impression of the office. I called for an appointment for the very first time and I also wanted to make sure they have a flu shot available for my child when I took him for the annual check up. The office staff kept on lying about whether they had the shots or not. First they said they did not , then they said they were not sure, then they said they might. During the entire phone call the only thing they wanted to know is what kind of insurance I had. And the shot availability depended on that. If they got good money for my visit they would say they had the shot and vice versa. Probably most offices do that but they made it look so obvious. So finally after knowing what insurance I had they told me they had the flu shot! On their recorded message (when you are on hold) they say that our health is of utmost importance to us, but it did not feel like that at all. It is very disheartening to get this kind of treatment from a pediatrician's office when you are trying to find a nice doctor for your kid.

by Jay C on Feb 10th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor. Spent a lot of time with my daughter, got in to see her the same day I called and did not wait long to see her when I got to her office.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Aug 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

WONDERFUL doctor!! She really spends time with the kids! This is a pediatrician.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com