A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Dill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Dill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Dill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dill graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Hospital
- Medical Center Enterprise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Dill MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Dill practice?
- Dr. Laurie Dill has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Dill practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, AL and Clayton, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.