A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Donohue is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Donohue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Donohue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Admits to Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donohue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans