A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Donohue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Donohue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital Rochester
- Admits to Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donohue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Donohue practice?
Dr. Laurie Donohue practices Family Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Family Physicians and Rochester Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Donohue, Dr. Lorena Donohue, Dr. Lorenza Donohue, Dr. Laurette Donohue, Dr. Lorri Donohue, Dr. Loretta Donohue, Dr. Laurene Donohue, Dr. Laura Donohue