A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Farricielli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Farricielli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Farricielli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farricielli graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Farricielli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Ann Farricielli MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Farricielli practice?
- Dr. Laurie Farricielli has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Farricielli practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Family Physicians, Scottsdale General Practitioners, Scottsdale Emergency Physicians, and Scottsdale Preventive Medicine Specialists.