Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farricieilli listens to her patients rather than doing all the talking. She is extremely considerate of her patients feelings and is open to considering a variety of ideas. She has made me feel very comfortable. I rate her highly.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding professional service.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She actually listened to me and wanted to know my past/history. Thank you

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office staff was great, the doctor, not so much. Seemed distracted with her computer was not really present. First time meeting her so hoping it was just a matter of getting paperwork done. Left feeling like she'd not interacted with me at all.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. F is AMAZING & INCREDIBLE Provider!!! She addresses my concerns with complete sincerity; is exceptionally competent and I especially appreciate the collaborative nature she possesses and her willingness to confer with other Physicians/Specialists!

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Farricelli addressed all my concerns during the visit, and made me feel like my feedback was important. All my issues were resolved.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farricielli is in a class by herself when it comes to managing her patients' needs. She is devoted to medicine & the care of her patients, at a level of excellence that I once thought, didn't exist.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor gave me a very convenient appointment. She consulted with me in less than 5 minutes, explaining every detail and her recommendations. She posted everything on fusion. A wonderful experience! I am looking forward to a follow-up.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with my first visit. Everyone, including Dr. Ferricielli, was very friendly, caring and professional. The office environment was also very calming, which I appreciated.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor. She has taken great care of me for almost two years now.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you!

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My mother loves Dr. Faricielli. She makes my mother feel important and never talks down to her. The doctor recognizes what is a serious issue, and what is just the complaint of a 90-yr.-old who is tired of life. I'm grateful.....

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am from out of town and needed to touch base with a doctor for additional information about shingles, which I didn't know I had until after I arrived in AZ. The doctor answered all of my questions, encouraging me to call her again if necessary.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my initial visit. I arrived early because I knew I would have to fill in a lot of forms. I was taken in before my scheduled appointment time even before I finished filling out the forms and I didn't have to finish the forms.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend, no reservations.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
So fun... for being sick show details So fun... for being sick
by Citysearch User on Mar 2nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My doctor was the nicest man ever. Dr. Stamp has always been good to our family. You could really tell her cared about his patients and woul...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com