Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient for 14 years show details Patient for 14 years
by Lourdes on Dec 29th, 2013

Dr. Folkman was not only my doctor but my friend for 14 years. She understood everything about me and took the time to listen. I was heart broken when she moved, but understood. I hope one day she will return to the bay area. Her patients in NJ are very lucky to have her.

May 25th, 2010

Dr. Folkman moved to New Jersey and closed her practice. They are lucky to have her, she is a great doctor.

GREAT DOCTOR(Where did she go?) show details GREAT DOCTOR(Where did she go?)
by Peggy K. on May 6th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Folkman since 10/08 and she has been a life saver for me. The male doctors that I had been seeing 10 previous years would not believe me when I told them my symstoms. Dr Folkman assured me I was not crazy, just had been given wrong medication. She had tests done to confirm, and changed 2 medications and added 2 more. I felt better in a month, doing great and now she disappeared. I called for appoinment and she is gone and no one seems to know where????????????

May 3rd, 2010

I just called the office to get an appointment and got a recording saying that the office is permanently closed as of 3/30/10. Has the office relocated and if so to where. Also, I saw Tanya, her PA, on several occasions. Where is she now?Please advise.Thank you.

New Dr. for me... show details New Dr. for me...
Jan 9th, 2010

I moved to a different area and needed a new dr. I had chosen one but they were not very caring and I seemed like only a number so decided to change and so I chose Dr. Folkman. She had a listening ear and answered my questions which was a plus. I'm glad I made the choice of changing to Dr. Folkman - I highly recommend her.