Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Fouser
Dr. Laurie Fouser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Transplant Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Fouser is affiliated with Swedish - First Hill, Stevens Hospital and Swedish Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Fouser has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Fouser has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Laurie Fouser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Andrew Precht
General Surgery, Transplant Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi26
Dr. Uma Pisharody
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi17
Dr. K Epley
Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Seattle, WA 0 mi24