A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Gerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Gerstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Gerstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gerstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie P. Gerstein practice?
Dr. Laurie Gerstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.