A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Gray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie P. Gray practice?
Dr. Laurie Gray practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.