A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Gray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gray has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie P Gray MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie P. Gray practice?
- Dr. Laurie Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Gray practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.