A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Grunske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Grunske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Grunske, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunske graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grunske has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grunske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Grunske practice?
Dr. Laurie Grunske practices Pediatrics near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hales Corners, WI.
See New Berlin Pediatricians.