Dr. Laurie Haas MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Lexington, KY

August 2nd, 2016
Awesome!!!! She is the best physician I have ever went to.

July 5th, 2015
She truly cares.

June 11th, 2014
Absolutely the worst!!
I never saw her, she was too busy. I saw the PA, he himself was pretty good, seemed to care. I was left to wait in the lab for one hour while the only phlebotomist took lunch. When she returned her name was Lynn, she treated me like scum of the earth. I decided not to let that affect my opinion of the drs after all there are just some bad apples. I went ahead and scheduled my upper gi and colonoscopy, due to the extreme problems I was and still am having. The day before my procedure, I became violently ill, and tried calling the dr at least twenty times! Left detailed message after message. I was unable to drink the cleanse and therefore couldn't do the procedure. The day of the procedure I continued to call and leave messages. It has now been two months, and they have yet to call me back! I cannot believe the lack of professionalism! If I could give minus stars, this place earned it!

September 6th, 2013
Excellent care
Very thorough with her exam. Follow up was professional and no steps along the way were skipped.

November 9th, 2011
Great Physician
I could write a book listing all the positive attributes of Dr. Haas and her practice. Let me make a long story short and just say she is the best I've encountered in every category you can name.I'm a 63 year old white male who doesn't praise much at this point, but Dr. Haas deserves much.

November 10th, 2010
Most Caring Doctor Ever
I have a very difficult condition. Dr. Laurie has been by my side for 6 yeas as we've worked through testing, medication trial & error as well as other specialist consults. She is the most caring doctor I've ever encountered. She is never in a rush, she sincerely cares. She truly listens to what I have to say and takes it into consideration when developing a plan for care. I am been truly blessed by having Dr. Haas as part of my medical team.