A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagopian-Dresser graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagopian-Dresser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser practice?
- Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.