Learn more about Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagopian-Dresser
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hagopian-Dresser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagopian-Dresser graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hagopian-Dresser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser practice?
- Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser practices Family Medicine near Exeter, CA.
See Exeter Primary Care Doctors.