Learn more about Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagopian-Dresser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagopian-Dresser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagopian-Dresser graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hagopian-Dresser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser practice?
- Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Hagopian-Dresser practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lindsay, CA and Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.