Learn more about Dr. Laurie Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Harrell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Harrell, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Harrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colleton Medical Center
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Ray Harrell MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie R. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Laurie Harrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Harrell practices Radiation Oncology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Alpharetta Radiation Oncologists.