A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Harrell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Harrell, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Harrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colleton Medical Center
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Ray Harrell MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie R. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Laurie Harrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Harrell practices Radiation Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Oncologists.