Family Physicians, General Practitioner

1017 E US Highway 175
Crandall, TX 75114
972-427-3951
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

THE WAIT TIME WAS REALLY SHORT,AND I COULDNT HAVE ASKED TO BE TREATED ANY BETTER!!! AND THE PRICE WAS REALLY REASONABLE--FIVE STARS!!!

|  The only doctor I truly trust  |  show details
by Stephani B. on Aug 5th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Laurie since I was a child and now I bring my own 12 year old daughter to her as well. Dr. Laurie is extremely friendly, funny, listens well, is compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She isn't one of those doctors who overbooks and is only in it for the money. After a visit with her, there are always hilarious stories to share with my family because she takes time to chat afterward and you feel like you're talking to an old friend! She is such an asset to the medical profession and I cannot recommend her highly enough to others!

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

Dr Harris is the best doctor I know. She is honest and tries to treat everyone fairly. I will always remain loyal to her.

|  Personal Care  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

Dr. Laurie is caring, hometown girl, who will relate to you like a friend. She has treated 7 members of my family from pnumonia, strep, high blood pressure, sprains, and regular colds. She appreciates the working man and will do her best to get you well and back to work as soon as possible. She is frank, no-nonsense and extremely practical and caring. She has seen us through so many illnesses. She does not take our insurance plan and we pay full price because we can get in, get out and get well and that's the goal. You will not find a more honest and available doctor who will get you well and on your way. She's brutally honest when you need to be told WHY your blood pressure is too high. She is also one of those rare Texans that can spin a homily while she's treating you. You'll laugh and remember those stories as much as appreciate feeling better when you leave.