A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Hedden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Hedden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Hedden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedden graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hedden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Sue Hedden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie S. Hedden practice?
- Dr. Laurie Hedden has 8 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Hedden practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and King City, CA.
See Los Banos Primary Care Doctors.